After the success of two consecutive international conferences at Dubai (2015) and at Silicon Valley (2016), JITO G2G, is pleased to announce its Third International Business and Networking Conference 'JITOPRENEURS 2017' at London, UK from 8th to 11th October, 2017.
Crowned as the world's largest financial centre, London is a world cultural capital and is considered as a leading city in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism, and transportation. London is the world's leading investment destination, hosting more international retailers and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. It is a global symbol of Branding and for success of start-ups especially for Indian Entrepreneurs and Professionals. Most importantly, this event will create a unique umbrella of successful entrepreneurs from various sectors.
What is JITOPRENEURS 2017?
JITOPRENEURS is an initiative of JITO G2G-Going Global dedicated towards fostering entrepreneurship and providing an opportunity of global networking and learning to its members. It is a step towards Economic Empowerment.
The Objectives of JITOPRENEURS 2017 @ LONDON, UK:-
- To Enhance Indo UK business collaborations.
- To promote Global speed networking and Networked Learning
- To Promote Indian investments in UK and vice versa.
- To promote entrepreneurship for both the countries.
- To explore novel business (B2B & B2C) opportunities in UK & Europe
- To Leverage and understand the Investment Banking and Finance segment.
- To learn from some of the leading 'Corporate Gurus' on Branding and Marketing
- To learn the execution of Strategies of Growth from Leading professors and Corporate Honchos.
- To learn inspirational business success stories and their corporates practices.
- To promote and launch Start-ups
The two days conference will focus on overall theme of Strategy, Power of Marketing & Brand Building, and Finance, Investment opportunities in and around UK and to promote innovative start-ups. This will be followed up by group case studies and interactive sessions.
The speakers and anchors will include professors of leading universities, established corporate honchos and founder of Unicorn Start-ups.
We have confirmation of participation by following Speaker:
- Lord Karan Bilimoria (An expert on brand building and entrepreneurship)
- Nina Amin (Partner, KPMG)
- Dixit Joshi (Group Treasurer, Deustche Bank)
- Alisée de Tonnac (CEO & Co-founder of Seedstars World)
Other proposed speakers under perusal are - Richard Branson (Virgin Group), Aditya Mittal (ArcelorMittal), G.P. Hinduja (Hinduja Group), Anil Agrawal (Medanta), Indira Nooyi (Pepsico), Dr. Liam Fox (Secretary of State International Trade, UK) and many more....
With the above background, we take this opportunity to cordially invite you to JITOPRENEURS 2017, London and believe that your participation would really add value to the event.