JITO UK has the pleasure of inviting you to its first Annual General Meeting, followed by Members Meet on Sunday 7th October 2018 at 12.00 pm. The meeting will be held at 39 Roxborough Road, Harrow HA1 1NS.
Information about agenda and the nomination form is mentioned in following sections.
The AGM is an important constitutional gathering of the JITO UK members to hear about the progress, recent and ongoing developments and the many achievements during the past 2 years.
The meeting also provides a forum for members to put forward their ideas for the future of JITO UK and of course to elect the Shareholders (Advisory Board) and the Management Board members.
Please download (click on download) nomination form.
Please complete the enclosed Nomination forms and return them to Dr Manoj Malu, firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to Dr Malu, (3 Chadbury Croft, Solihull B91 3UY), in a sealed envelope marked JITO UK Elections no later than Friday 21st of September 2018. Each nomination must have the proposer and seconders name and consent of the member.
Only following members of JITO UK are eligible to stand for election and to vote:
- Chief Patrons
- Annual Members who have paid at least £400.
Agenda for the Event and Annual General Meeting – 7th October 2018
- Lunch from 12.00 to 12.45
- AGM (Not necessarily in the same order)
- Welcome and agenda for the day
- Reports from Chairman, Secretary and JIIF initiative.
- Treasurers Report and approval of accounts.
- Legal framework
- Any other business with the permission on the chair
- Election of Shareholders,
- Election of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Joint Secretary,
Treasurer, 6 Management Board Members.
- Appoint Auditors for 2018/2020.
- Presentation for New Patrons
- JITOPreneurs 2018
- Any other business with the permission of the chair
4. Tea/Coffee break
5. Key note speaker – Ashokbhai Shah. “Brexit and Interest rate – future scenarios”
followed by networking and close at 5.00pm