Most websites use 'cookies' - they're small bits of text which your web browser uses to store information and helps us to give you a better experience on our website.
- So you can do things like completing our membership form, enrolling for events or listing your business/services.
- To make our website better for you to use - for example, the website can 'remember' which is your local area for our 'near you' pages
- To collect anonymous stats - it helps us improve the website if we know which pages are most popular
- To help make sharing our stuff on social media easier
- So we can see how cost-effective our online advertising is. This information is anonymous but it means we get better value for money when placing ads.
Your web browser will let you specify which cookies you want to keep on your computer. Most browsers allow you to 'trust' certain websites by accepting cookies from them, while avoiding cookies from other sites. The All About Cookies website has a handy guide which explains how to mange your cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
You won't see the warning message again on the JITO UK website during this visit. But we will warn you again on subsequent visits.
However, if you've read about cookies and you're happy to accept our use of them, please click 'OK'.